HOW ARE WE GOING TO DO IT?
• By hiring academic staff who are fully competent in their subjects fields,
• By adopting the principle of preparing individuals who are competent both in academic and social terms and fully ready for life,
• By offering a “scientific curriculum” prepared to meet the needs and objectives of each and every student,
• By focusing on the individual,
• By increasing the interest in sports and art to the highest level,
• By preparing teamwork and training programs for parents,
• By keeping students highly motivated,
• By ensuring that students have a vision from earlier ages.
The Strength of Our Academic Staff?
The MBA Schools recruit the most successful and experienced educators and managers who are idealists, innovators, perfectionists, who encourage independent learning knowing that the most important building block of education is the individual.
What are Our Differences?
• We educate the whole person. We take a child's education and learning as a whole. The multilateral development of an individual is what we concentrate on in our understanding of education.
• Our roadmap is science and our know-how. We believe that information could be internalized, used and applied. Believing that the curiosity of a child supports research and learning, we take into account their curiosity from the day they start school and support them in learning how to learn by keeping them active in the educational system.
• We believe that social sensitivity adds meaning to life, that’s why we have incorporated “philanthropy” in our list of most important values.
• We provide guidance to all stakeholders in the trilateral partnership of parents, students and school through common sense and processes encouraging participation.
• We offer a school climate which prepares students for life equipping them with the skills of today and the future.
• We offer success in foreign languages and be international.