WHY THE MBA SCHOOLS?
We Grow on Our Core Values
o Responsibility to shape the future
o Ambition to succeed
o Sense of Being Members of the Same Institution
We Work with Wonderful Staff
What Makes the MBA Schools Academic Staff Wonderful?
They are individuals who:
o have a life philosophy based on love and respect,
o have strong pedagogical background,
o are philanthropic individuals with social awareness,
o are experts and highly experienced in their fields,
o are pioneers as their approaches are based on scientific thinking,
o are individuals with ethical values and strong skills of empathy,
o are ambitious to be successful and productive,
o are open to development and change,
o look at things from a global perspective.
We Create Universal Classroom Environments
Universal education makes it easier to understand the world. In the broadest sense, universal education is one's development at the individual and sensory level. It focuses on the education of the learners both inside and outside the classroom and develops a student-centered approach by incorporating the development of the individual into the curriculum.
Parent Participation is Important for Us
A true, active and consistent interest shown at home by parents in their child’s education ensures better results obtained at school. In order to obtain such effective results, it is necessary:
• to support and encourage children’s education,
• to talk about their education,
• and share education every day.
We support philanthropy through social awareness
Our students will learn through practice the importance of being a person with social conscience, the true meaning of compassion, becoming aware of the general helplessness of the modern world and solving problems. They will discover their social responsibilities by participating in philanthropic activities that serve not only the local communities but also the wider international communities.
“Philanthropy” is our Responsibility for a Better Life
We aim to raise better individuals through better education for a better world.
How are we going to do it?
• By hiring academic staff who are fully competent in their subjects fields,
• By adopting the principle of preparing individuals who are competent both in academic and social terms and fully ready for life,
• By offering a “scientific curriculum” prepared to meet the needs and objectives of each and every student,
• By focusing on the individual,
• By increasing the interest in sports and art to the highest level,
• By preparing teamwork and training programs for parents,
• By keeping students highly motivated,
• By ensuring that students have a vision from earlier ages.
The Strength of Our Academic Staff?
The MBA Schools recruit the most successful and experienced educators and managers who are idealists, innovators, perfectionists, who encourage independent learning knowing that the most important building block of education is the individual.
What are Our Differences?
• We educate the whole person. We take a child's education and learning as a whole. The multilateral development of an individual is what we concentrate on in our understanding of education.
• Our roadmap is science and our know-how. We believe that information could be internalized, used and applied. Believing that the curiosity of a child supports research and learning, we take into account their curiosity from the day they start school and support them in learning how to learn by keeping them active in the educational system.
• We believe that social sensitivity adds meaning to life, that’s why we have incorporated “philanthropy” in our list of most important values.
• We provide guidance to all stakeholders in the trilateral partnership of parents, students and school through common sense and processes encouraging participation.
• We offer a school climate which prepares students for life equipping them with the skills of today and the future.
• We offer success in foreign languages and be international.
What are Our Objectives?
• To lead innovations,
• To raise individuals with strong ethical values,
• To raise individuals who have deep respect for traditions,
• To create learning environments where creative thinking dominates,
• To raise bright and ambitious students,
• To raise individuals who can contribute actively to national and global community,
• To raise the genius individuals of the future,
• To raise the leaders of the future,
• To raise individuals who assume responsibility,
• To offer curricula that students enjoy,
• To offer educational environments equipped with latest technology and created for science, technology, visual arts and performing arts,
• Through the curriculum followed in accordance with its mission of raising multicultural individuals, to reach at the “advanced civilizations” level as was pointed by Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.
What is our Education Philosophy?
As the MBA Schools, we embrace the philosophy of classical education and benefit from contemporary methods of teaching to materialize this philosophy.
The philosophy of classical education aims to raise individuals who have got strong ethical values, attach importance to science and nature, are involved in culture, can develop themselves through culture, can listen and speak, and are free and democratic.
Questions about the MBA Schools
What are the enrolment conditions to our schools?
We accept enrolment to our preschool, primary school, secondary school and high school. We manage our enrolment process through interviews and academic assessments carried out according to age levels, under the supervision of educators and guidance counsellors who are experts in their fields in accordance with our enrolment standards.
What are the facilities in the campuses?
Although different based on the locations of the campuses, all of our campuses are equipped with social and sporting facilities.
What are the healthcare services available at our campuses?
We have got the Medicana Healthcare Infirmary and experienced personnel from Medicana available on each and every campus.
Is there career planning at our high schools?
We support our students in their future choices beginning from the 9th grade until they graduate from high school under the supervision of our guidance and psychological counseling unit, with our experienced career coaches and with the support of tests and inventories.
Do we offer extracurricular activity clubs?
Our extracurricular activity clubs in the fields of science, art, social and cultural issues and sports organized according to the interests and talents of our students and as part of a productive and efficient education process are the most important part of our curriculum.